The Office of Student Affairs is committed to providing a friendly, educational and collaborative experience for all undergraduate business students. It is highly recommended that students visit an advisor each semester to ensure that they are informed about their curriculum, graduation requirements, and any concerns related to matriculation in the School of Business or the University. We are happy to serve you!
To learn about our academic guidelines, please review the School of Business Policies, Procedures, Rules and Regulations manual.
Our staff is here to assist you with an array of Services/Programs:
- Kanika Magee, Ph. D. – Assistant Dean of Student Affairs
firstname.lastname@example.org / 202-806-1663
- Karen Hampton – Senior Academic Advisor
email@example.com / 202-806-1575
- Nichole Mason – Coordinator of SBEL Honors Program
firstname.lastname@example.org / 202-806-1526
- D’Shaun Vance – Coordinator of Admissions and Recruitment
- Melissia Gould – Program Coordinator
We are located in Suite 222 in the School of Business.
“We are dedicated to students first!”
|2017-2018 University Calendar|
|Major change request form|
|General education electives|
|School of Business policies, procedures, and regulations|