Anthony D. Wilbon, Ph.D., PMP
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and Administration
Information Systems & Supply Chain Management
Areas of expertise
- Technology strategy and management:Â strategic management, technology, and strategic planning for implementation of operational systems
- Systems Development Life Cycle:Â systems development projects, project management software for development
- Environmental Management:Â Integrated management in the environmental systems for decision support
- Ph.D., Management of Science, Technology, and Innovation, The George Washington University, Washington, DC 1999
- MBA, Management Howard University, Washington, DC 1990
- B.S. , Electrical Engineering Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 1986
- Project Management (MBA)
- Production and Operations Research (MBA)
- Management Information Systems (undergrad)
- Production and Operations Management (undergrad)
- Morgan, A. (2016). Identity and the Health Information Consumer: The Case for Intersectionality. Health Systems Journal, Vol 5, No. 1, pp. 1-5.
- Morgan, A., Meyers, Y., and Trauth, E. (2015). "Consumer demographics and Internet Based Health Information Search in the United States: The Intersectionality of Gender, Race, and Class." International Journal of E-Health and Medical Communications, Vol 6, No. 1, pp. 58-72.
- Morgan, A. and Trauth, E. (2013). "Socio Economic Influences on Health Information Searching in the United States: The Case of Diabetes". Information, Technology and People, Vol. 26 (4), pp. 324-346.
- Meyers, Y. and Morgan, A. (2013). "Targeted Marketing and African-American Millennial Consumers." Journal of Research in Interactive Marketing, Vol. 7, No.1, pp. 6- 17.
- Kvasny, L., Trauth, E.M. and Morgan, A. (2009). "Power Relations and Information Technology: The Intersectionality of Gender, Race and Class." Journal of Information, Communication and Ethics in Society. Vol.7, No. 2/3, pp. 96-118.