Anthony D. Wilbon, Ph.D., PMP
Associate Dean of Academic Affairs and Administration
Information Systems & Supply Chain Management
Areas of expertise
- Technology strategy and management:Â strategic management, technology, and strategic planning for implementation of operational systems
- Systems Development Life Cycle:Â systems development projects, project management software for development
- Environmental Management:Â Integrated management in the environmental systems for decision support
- Ph.D., Management of Science, Technology, and Innovation, The George Washington University, Washington, DC 1999
- MBA, Management Howard University, Washington, DC 1990
- B.S. , Electrical Engineering Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 1986
- Project Management (MBA)
- Production and Operations Research (MBA)
- Management Information Systems (undergrad)
- Production and Operations Management (undergrad)
- Foster, M.K., Abbey, A., Callow, M., Zu, X. and Wilbon, A. (2015). Rethinking virtuality and its impact on teams. Small Group Research, Vol 46(3): 267-299.
- Ogbolu, M.N, Singh, R.P., and Wilbon, A.D. (2015). Legitimacy, attitudes, and intended patronage: Understanding challenges facing Black entrepreneurs. Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship, 20(1).
- Wilbon, A.D., (2015). Technology strategy and organizational learning: Applying population ecology to understanding the influence on firm survival. Academy of Strategic Management Journal, 14(2): 221-236.
- Crump, M.E.S., Singh, R.P., & Wilbon, A.D. Gibbs, S., (2015) Socio- Demographic Difference of Black versus White Entrepreneurs, Academy of Entrepreneurship Journal
- Coverdale, T.S. and Wilbon, A.D. (2013). The influence of social presence on e-loyalty of women online shoppers: An application of the social identity approach to website design. International Journal of e-Adoption 5(1): 17-36.
- Wilbon, A.D., (2012). Interactive planning for strategy development in academic-based cooperative research enterprises. Technology Analysis and Strategic Management, 24(1):89-105.
AwardsFulbright International Education Administrators Award - France, October 2019